Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR
services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external
colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than
6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60
countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our trusted client, “SEPTONA”, one of the largest Greek companies in the field of personal hygiene products (cosmetics, biocides, medical devices, cotton products), exporting to 70 countries worldwide and headquartered in Greece (Oinofyta), we are looking to recruit for the company’s plant located in Rouse, Bulgaria: Production Manager
· Develop production program and guidelines to support company
· Analyse budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
· Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
· Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
· Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
· Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management.
· Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
· Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
· Review worker performance and identify training needs.
· Responsible for managing all people in production lines and allocate the operators through the shifts.