Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR
services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external
colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than
6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60
countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our trusted client, “SEPTONA”, one of the largest Greek companies in the field of personal hygiene products (cosmetics, biocides, medical devices, cotton products), exporting to 70 countries worldwide and headquartered in Greece (Oinofyta), we are looking to recruit for the company’s plant located in Rouse, Bulgaria: Technical Manager
· Setting of short and long terms strategies, policies and goals
for technical departments.
· Monitoring the Operations performance against pre-set performance goals to ensure that progress is being made in the desirable direction and preventive /corrective actions are taken accordingly.
· Compliance of company policies and legislative requirements to include Health and Safety, cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practise), ISO Standards.
· Providing operational and technical direction with regards to the various aspects and phases of the production processes to ensure professional and timely execution of the production processes within the allocated resources and budgets.
· Ensuring the proper provision of operational requirements to production plans.
· Continuously monitoring and evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of the implemented methods and procedures.
· Daily and Monthly monitoring of production KPIs along with Production Manager.
· Plan proactive maintenance plan and responsible for the plant’s maintenance plan in total.
· Responsible for setting up new machinery and production lines.
· Able to manage and facilitate change by encouraging engagement and participation from team members.
· Manage daily tasks for all the plant’s equipment.
· Responsible for the Plant’s Utilities