Shaping the future with innovation and smart technologies .... our
growth offers development opportunities for your career
GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) is the world’s leading specialty foundry. Our Sofia based team will enhance GF’s scale and capabilities, while strengthening competitiveness of its specialized application solutions to further position the company for growth and value creation.
Our Design and Technology Enablement teams are working on the development of a broad portfolio of semiconductor technologies ranging from 350 nm down to 12nm including FD-SOI, RF, High-Voltage and automotive applications.
We are looking to hire a significant number of additional talent for the Bulgaria Team in Sofia immediately.
Design Enablement Engineer - SRAM Development
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for a variety of embedded memory (SRAM, non-volatile memory) technology enablement and analysis projects and tasks.
Specific projects and tasks may include some or all of the following:
- Parametric inline monitor test structure layout and verification
- Post-sizing mask data GDS validation for product and test chip tapeout
- Design manual update requests to reflect the latest design rules and guidelines developed for embedded memories, which involve formal documentation and change control systems
- Extraction of memory bitcells used on products and test chips across multiple technologies to guide our technology roadmap based on customer use of our collateral
- Correlation of spice models to silicon data for ongoing model quality assurance
- Generation offab control limits on electrical parameters ofmemory bitcells, using the pice models to generate the limits
- Embedded memory yield & parametric trend analysis for both technologies that are in development, and the more mature technologies already in manufacturing
Phone: 00 359 884 836 308