Shaping the future with innovation and smart technologies .... our
growth offers development opportunities for your career
GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) is the world’s leading specialty foundry. Our Sofia based team will enhance GF’s scale and capabilities, while strengthening competitiveness of its specialized application solutions to further position the company for growth and value creation.
Our Design and Technology Enablement teams are working on the development of a broad portfolio of semiconductor technologies ranging from 350 nm down to 12nm including FD-SOI, RF, High-Voltage and automotive applications.
We are looking to hire a significant number of additional talent for the Bulgaria Team in Sofia immediately.
Data Engineer in Tapeout Engineering
Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is looking for a highly motivated Data Engineer to work in the Global Tapeout Organization, based in Sofia. The successful candidate will be able to harvest the large volume of data that is created during tapeout to drive continuous improvement of internal processes and customer experience. This role requires a close working relationship and collaboration with internal teams across the globe.
The roles and responsibilities will include working with cross functional teams to understand available data, data engineering to structure, clean and load data to a database as well as data analysis and visualization and communication of results to internal teams.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced, global and quickly evolving team environment. The ideal candidate must exhibit strength in engineering fundamentals, such as semiconductor design and/or manufacturing, and have strong problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Establish automated data flows from tapeout process into relational database.
- Strong skills in Perl, Python, mySQL, shell scripting.
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills.
- Solve complex technical problems and contribute to multiple projects at the same time. Demonstrate strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Learn and explore new technologies and work with urgency on both Tactical and Strategic Problems.
- Ensure that processes are well documented, and that failure modes are assessed and have mitigation and detection in place.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Phone: 00 359 884 836 308