We make transparency the default state of digital advertising. The
AdHash Protocol cuts out the ad tech middlemen to bring efficiency,
trust, and control. By doing so, we not only help independent
publishers monetise much better the content thy create, we also
preserve users’ privacy and control over their browsing
Interested in helping us change the advertising world for the better? This is a great opportunity for a passionate senior QA engineer to join our team and become deeply involved in the technology and processes behind the AdHash Protocol.
Candidates would be expected to:
- Have at least two years of commercial experience in testing web and client/server applications.
- Have professional experience in automated testing.
- Have experience in testing web applications across different platforms and browsers.
- Prepare and execute test cases.
- Have deep understanding of the best practices in creating system test scripts, test execution, and defect reporting.
- Present test analysis to the development team.
- Have professional experience using Selenium.
- Understand the following web technologies: HTTPS, SOAP, RESTful.
- Have an understanding of how good UX works and be prepared to suggest improvements.
- Show great attention to details.
- Show strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Be able to communicate freely in English.
- Contribute to the team synergy and coordinate tasks with the relevant departments.
- Participate in business development collaborations and contribute with valuable insights.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and develop an in-depth understanding of ad tech and real-time bidding in particular.
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies.