• Super combo - a new company, but our founders have another parallel IT venture for web and mobile services that have been running successfully for more than 6 years;
• A very strong sales team ensures diverse, interesting and constantly flowing projects - there is already a stable queue;
• Flexibility, laid-back atmosphere and lack of bureaucracy.
• Participate in the development, configuring, implementing and deploying out-of-the-box and tailored solutions;
• Monitor the implementation of projects, doing code reviews and monitoring the quality of work of other front-end developers;
• Share ideas about technical improvements and approaches;
• Participate in client communication, if necessary.
• Experience with HTML5, CSS/SCCS, SASS/LESS;
• Deep understanding of most FE frameworks and libraries such as ReactJS/React Native, AngularJS and/or Vue.js;
• Proficient in REST services and Microservices;
• Ability to build architectures and experience with integration of backend systems;
• Node.js is an advantage;
• Very good English language skills (speaking/writing/reading).
• Experience in modern web application development practices and tools and agile practices;
• Self-starting with a proven ability to solve problems, with a creative mindset, excellent interpersonal skills; to be capable of making estimations of others’ tasks;
• Capability to work for various projects while being part of an international development teams.
• Being part of a fully committed team of highly experienced software specialists where you can develop your knowledge and skills;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Social benefits;
• Sports subscription;
• Opportunity to Work from Home;
• The ability to manage your own workday by choosing to start anywhere between 8:00 and 10:00 am;
• Great opportunities for professional growth in a friendly, non-corporate but still a highly motivating work environment;
• Opportunities for upward/lateral training development;
• Chances to travel and communicate with international companies and teams from different countries /of course when things are normalized/.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).