We provide outsourced services to sellers, brands, and
manufacturers such as Inventory, Data Optimization, Account
Management, Customer Service and Web Development. We want to enable
them to represent themselves on multichannel e-commerce platforms,
this predominately is eBay and Amazon.
We also provide services directly to eBay and represent them in several countries around the world.
An experienced Technical Project Manager working in product
The Project Manager will work on multiple company projects, that will help automate business processes. They will also communicate with clients and stakeholders and manage their expectations. The ideal candidate has previous managerial experience, as well as hands-on experience of languages, tools, and infrastructure. Their role will encompass end to end application development, from initial requirements gathering to development (together with a development team) and user acceptance testing of applications
The PM will build a trusted relationship with engineering teams and explain how solutions adhere to architectural principles.
- Initiating Projects - lead the development of technology solutions to meet business requirements, considering and presenting the pros and cons of different solutions
- Leading and motivating the project team
- Gathering requirements and researching relevant technologies and demonstrating their benefits
- Contributing to the Architectural Roadmap
- Supporting the delivery planning process to ensure interdependencies are understood and that plans are viable
- Preparing scope documentation and writing PID’s and other reports
- Supporting QA phase by developing test scripts
- Detailed knowledge of workflow
- Work in tandem with the commercial team