Technementals Technologies (Bulgaria) EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
We are seeking to hire temporary employees to help us with a
project within the Financial Crime Compliance team in our Sofia
office which operates as a back office since 2012 and currently
employees over 200 people in the following departments: General and
Institutional Operations, Compliance, Accounting, Risk, Marketing,
IT and Product Development.
The project consists mainly of entry, processing, comparison and review of data related to customer information.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review adverse media alerts to confirm credibility as part of the KYC/customer screening process
• Identify potentially suspicious activity and make recommendations based on findings
• Perform reviews of inbound/outbound transactions and account details
• Document the results of the reviews and report the findings to Management
• Perform other assignments and tasks as assigned