At myPOS, we believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should
be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern
technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing
innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs
across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control
over their cash flow.
Over 100,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
We are looking for a positive, energetic, proactive and communicative leader with strong business acumen, can-do attitude and passion for sales and innovation to join our team in Varna and commit fully to the prosperity of our Direct Sales team.
As Manager of our Telesales division you will pave the way to success for our Sales Specialists by guiding, mentoring, motivating, training and supporting your team.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as a Sales Manager Payment Terminals.
Your main challenges will include:
• Work to grow our customer base in line with the company’s Sales Strategy;
• Analyze trends and market specifics to identify short, mid and long-term opportunities for business growth;
• Meet and exceed planned sales goals for the Direct Sales team;
• Track and analyze activities and report results;
• Oversee the activities and performance of the Direct Sales team;
• Coordinate with the Marketing team on lead generation;
• Ongoing training and development of the Direct Sales team;
• Develop the Direct Sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education;
• Identify, approach and convert prospective clients;
• Identify strategic clients which will solidify the company’s position on the market by industry infiltration;
• Identify new product or service offerings to better address the market needs;
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluate options; resolve internal priorities;
• Submit weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports;