Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company,
established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in UK,
Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Poland. The company
provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT
networking & infrastructure and IT outsourcing. In global scale
Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM,
HP, DXC etc.
We are looking for IT Administrator who would join our team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Maintaining servers, computers, printers, and other software and hardware peripherals.
• Frontal and remote support to employees.
• Administrating and maintaining IT infrastructure including desktop computers, printers, routers,
switches and phones.
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Monitoring networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Troubleshooting technical issues and escalate complex problems to appropriate (L3) support
teams for resolutions.
• Performing repairs and replacements of software and hardware peripherals.
• Maintaining accurate documentations for system installations, configurations, upgrades and
disaster recovery activities.
• Assigning configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services, account
synchronization, maintenance of certificates
• Support LAN, VLAN, WAN, VPN and Internet connectivity.