VeriPark is a software company that develops omni-channel delivery, CRM, branch automation and loan origination solutions for banking / insurance companies worldwide. VeriPark is a Global ISV partner for Microsoft and we use Azure, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft technologies in our solutions. VeriPark is in business for 21 years, has 16 offices worldwide in Asia, Europe and America and the company employs more than 600 people. VeriPark has the vision of enabling its customers to become digital leaders.
* Provide support to enterprise customers & partners
* Expect to take ownership of new cases and escalations
* Any client problem needs to be investigated and resolved on their own; if required to involve other team members
* Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and coordination skills.
* Need to take care of Customer Satisfaction by attending to their issues and resolving the same as per the Service Level Agreements (SLA)
* Collaborate with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
* Maintain documents of all the technical work and research in detailed and comprehensive manner.
* To have proactive approach in attending to customer complaints based on priorities and ensure customer problems are solved before they become problems and customer satisfaction is taken care.
We expect the position to work on shift basis and may vary according to business needs as we are aiming to provide 24 x 7 support to our customers. This position may require you to work a rotational On-Call schedule, evenings and weekends shifts.