Our Client develops and enter in mass production it's own
products, and provides cloud and connectivity services for the
We seek creative candidates to support new and existing product development initiatives for the wireless communications and automation systems.
The successful candidate will participate in the new product development for key markets in Europe. The Embedded Firmware Developer will design, test, modify, implement and evaluate firmware, create development specifications from customer-driven research, provide input to project proposals.
● Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Informatics or similar
● Programming proficiency in C/C++
● Multi-threaded application experience
● Good understanding of micro-controllers and embedded systems
● RTOS or similar operating system application development experience
● Must be a self-starter, able to work productively
● Experience with wireless communication (WiFi, Sigfox, LoRa, GSM)
● Experience with STM32 microcontrollers
● Experience in IoT development
● Logical, deductive reasoning
● Enthusiastic professional, result oriented, experienced in decision making and problem solving
● Team player
● Good working level in English
The company offers:
● An attractive salary
● A dynamic, challenging and interesting work
● A motivating work environment
To apply, please send us your CV.
All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Phone: 02/954 99 80