Our client, one of the largest Structural Steel Companies in
Ireland, are recruiting a Tekla Detailer to work on large and
prestigious construction projects throughout Ireland and the UK.
The appointed person will work as part of the design team and work
closely with all stakeholders on a variety of projects.
If you are ambitious and determined to succeed this position will suit you.
If you are ambitious, determined to succeed and have 7 years’ experience working as a Detailer on large structural steel projects, this opportunity is for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Produce and assist with all steelwork drawing and modelling duties using Tekla.
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of various structures.
• Produce designs and diagrams according to specifications with others on the team.
• Communicate with engineers and architects when preparing designs.
• Work with estimator, procurement, off-site fabrication, on-site erection and quantity surveying when required.
• Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancement.
The Successful Candidate
• Will have a minimum of 7 years’ steel detailing experience on large scale projects.
• Will have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• You will have full IT proficiency with Tekla, AutoCAD, MS Office etc.
• Be ambitious and committed to progressing in your career.
• You will be fluent in spoken and written English.
Excellent salary & benefits package available to the successful candidate