Our client EWELLIX is a global innovator and manufacturer of linear
Motion and Actuation solutions used in industrial automation,
medical applications, mobile machinery and industrial
Ewellix is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and is owned by Triton. Formerly as a part of SKF Group, the Ewellix Group consists of 16 sales units and 9 factories worldwide.
Due to starting new production factory in Sofia, we are looking for motivated professionals to join its talented team.
The role: manage and execute projects for standard and customized
linear actuator, pillar and linear guiding products. Support Sales
and coordinate customer projects in focus regions in technical
Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services in order to provide adequate support to customers:
• Stay in permanent contact with Sales units and customers
• Analyse customer requests and make recommendations for products and the correct application thereof.
• Manage and/or execute non-standards projects (design, calculations, CAD, ERP, ect.)
• Evaluate business processes, identify problems and recommend technical solution
• Coordinate customer projects with internal teams to ensure a timely delivery. Work closely and coordinate with product managers, technical leads, manufacturing plants, sales
• Organize and support trainings on Linear Motion and Actuation solutions
• Support marketing activities
• Lead the Project team
• Travel worldwide on customer sites to support sales
Телефон: 02 873 95 94