LiveArea is an award-winning global commerce services provider,
blending Strategy, Design, Digital Marketing, and Technology to
bring digital commerce to life. We deliver a holistic portfolio of
digital commerce services to elevate brands and remove friction
from every interaction. For more than two decades, we’ve helped
world-class organizations transform and grow their online
Working alongside some of the world’s leading brands from a variety of verticals, including Beauty, Fashion, Retail, CPG, and B2B, LiveArea’s Digital Marketing team offers services across the disciplines of PPC, SEO, email, CRM, and Analytics, all focused on supporting clients with their digital marketing initiatives from new campaigns to maximizing eCommerce performance.
For our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for a Technical SEO Analyst to support our global SEO consulting practice in EMEA. The role is a critical part of our agency output, contributing to all SEO and marketing activities across our client estate both domestically and internationally. The position straddles both implementation and strategy, helping identify trends and opportunities to grow sales, working as the liaison between clients and agency teams to build on collaborative working relationships.
• Using in-depth SEO knowledge to devise and oversee SEO strategy
and implementation for clients;
• Being at the forefront of client communication and managing the client relationship on SEO;
• Presenting complex information in a digestible and compelling format;
• Proactively monitoring, reporting, and analyzing the performance of SEO initiatives;
• Supporting in larger-scale projects such as site migrations and new website implementations;
• Use (and help build) proprietary tools and data to make smarter decisions;
• Works on technical audits, identifying key strategic opportunities and advantages and produce recommendations and insights for the SEO and development teams;
• Works on the bug reporting process between the SEO team and product teams using Jira;
• Monitors any technical issues flagged by Google and other tools and work to fix them on a regular basis;
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with other members of LiveArea;
• Identifies opportunities to sell additional SEO strategy services to new and existing clients;
• Identify key trends and opportunities for SEO practice to grow.