Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
• Manage packed order scheduling and consolidation
• Establish strong working relationship with outside carrier operators. Communicate with ware-houses, terminals and carriers to coordinate transportation of product to customer.
• Identify and recommend improvement opportunities between logistics service providers and the business.
• Operate within the transport strategy and resolves day to day issues in resourceful and effec-tive ways.
• Track and trace loads from origin to destination and monitor stock allocation of packed prod-ucts.
• Review carrier and warehouse service levels and provide recommendations to improve operat-ing performance.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned