Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company,
established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in UK,
Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Poland. The company
provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT
networking & infrastructure and IT outsourcing. In global scale
Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM,
HP, DXC etc.
Currently, for our office based in Sofia, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of our team as a Process Engineer.
• Provides professional support on the assigned projects and facilitates the ongoing operational work on
the process level.
• Participates in the development, implementation, and optimization of various processes related to project
• Understands the Scope of the project and the importance of the management and control of it.
• Understands the relationship with client and 3rd Party nominated contacts.
• Gathers process requirements and proposes different process options with analysis of the pros and cons
to enable stakeholders’ decision making.
• Designs end-to-end low-level process documentation with the agreed toolset, applying company
guidelines, best practices, and minimize customizations.
• Communicates all risks/issues affecting the Project outcome to the stakeholders and provides supporting
• Initiates and ensures sign-off of the process documentation from stakeholders and ensures the specific
tool set-ups and configurations are done to support the process.
• Ensures the process documentation is aligned with the processes of all involved participants (customer,
internal teams, external teams, etc.).
• Coordinates test/pilot for the designed process. Fix process gaps depending on the result of the
• Handover process documentation ownership to ensure the completion of Process Engineering support for