Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed this
vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need
us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the leading BPO companies in the country with operations and vendors all around the world– we are in a search for Linux System Administrator. The person at this position would have the chance to be part of different projects, take a leading role in the design and implementation of server builds, tuning, upgrade, testing and patching.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Server design, build and adoption of tools;
* Converged infra design, build and implementation;
* Implementation and test of patches and system upgrades;
* Securing the environment, assuming system responsibilities and development of documentation;
* Provide support and resolve technical problems;
* Direct communication with customers in effective and professional manner.
Phone: 0885 865 066