Wacom is the world's leading provider of Innovative Digital Ink Technologies, sharing 35 years of technology leadership with its many users, customers and partners in the creative community. Our products and services are used by industry leaders in cinema and 3D animation, design, digital art and game development. Wacom’s software provides ways to digitally create, store and share notes, sketches and creative ideas.
As part of Wacom’s business units, our Global Ink Division is
responsible for Software Technology Research and Development. It
was established in 2011, with main forces in Bulgaria, UK & US.
Today for our growing office in Sofia with more than 50 employees,
we are looking for Senior iOS Applications Developer.
As a member of our Apps team, you will participate in the development of note-taking and sketching iOS applications, part of Wacom’s Ecosystem, using the latest Apple technologies. You will develop components and features with WILL™ 3, Wacom's new standard for digital ink. You will work closely with the tech lead and you will be also involved in collaboration with QA and design teams. This position requires a strong hands-on developer who will fully participate in the whole software development life cycle. Your role will require professional maturity and engineering mind-set.
• You will work as part of Wacom Application Development team under the supervision of the Tech lead
• You will perform development, maintenance and bug-fixing in projects that require the usage of different Wacom technologies for digital inking and cloud services
• You will assist with the technical design, planning and estimation of the documentation provided by product and design teams
• You will help to identify gaps in the design, as well as assess risks in the planning and execution
• You will cooperate and assist the QA teams to ensure faults and other problems are identified and fixed quickly.
• You will perform code reviews and assist with onboarding of new team members
• You will support setting up best practices, process improvements as well as the related documentation
• Your role will require to stay up-to date with the latest technology trends
Телефон: +359 882 289 222