Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
The Process Consultant will lead business process management
activities, opportunity identification and business case
definition. In this role you will collaborate with all levels of
the organization and develop strong operational relationships with
the business units and functional clients.
• Collect and process meaningful data and organize it into comprehensible groups of related process documents and models to create and document process taxonomy and breakdown the process steps and activities.
• Perform process analysis activities to discover opportunities for process standardization, effort reductions, quality improvements and to eliminate process deficiencies, challenging the status quo, to set the foundation for process change.
• Develop and build standard operating procedure templates, sharing instructions for its creation, drafting supporting documentation and accountable for keeping process standards and guidelines updated throughout the process.
• Perform process modeling activities to design current and future state business processes and consider how process models need to be structured for increased operation efficiency and effective-ness.
• Pro-actively collaborate with leaders and process management experts to define business process management standards and support the implementation of its structure in the organization, promot-ing best practices and drive consistency across functions and regions.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned