MM SOLUTIONS is global leader in mobile software for imaging, video and audio, employing 230 software specialists in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Texas Instruments and Qualcomm for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phone s and tablets vendors.
• University degree in Programming, Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
• 2+ years of professional experience;
• Experience with Jenkins and GIT/Gerrit;
• Experience with some of Bash/Python/Perl or others;
• Analytical and communication skills;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken;
• C programming is an advantage.