Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design,
offering a new way to source products and manage interior projects
from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to
develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time,
friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces decorated
with products from the leading furniture brands.
Clippings was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. In 2018 we raised $15.4m in a series B round of funding backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures.
We're looking for experienced Senior Full-Stack Engineer (with Frontend focus) to join our world class team, help us develop our platform to the next level and together shape the future of the furniture industry!
- Your work will include full-stack web development with predominance on frontend part
- Your work will include development on modern frameworks such as React and Symfony
- You will take a big part in designing and be responsible for building first class frontend user experience
- You will deliver functionality to fulfil the company vision and objectives
- You will maintain and refactor the codebase for better flexibility and scalability
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the platform
- You will participate in the whole agile product development
- You will work with the engineering team, the product managers and key stakeholders
- You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building