You will be part of a dedicated team for а worldwide based client
that delivers a white label global payment gateway solution to
payment services providers (PSPs) and acquirers globally. The
solution features connectivity to more than 300 alternative payment
methods and card acquirers in more than 160 countries, which helps
merchants and PSPs dramatically reduce costs and risk. Rock the
What you will do:
As a DevOps Engineer you will work in an Agile environment and team up with some great professionals in the field. Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuous development, automation and extending of the system architecture of the cloud payments platform;
- Ensuring the system is up and scaling for all customers;
- Finding creative solutions that would benefit the customer and the product line;
- Working in a challenging real-money payments platform.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a DevOps;
- Experience in designing and developing distributed software systems with a focus on scalability and high-availability;
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, Vault and Containers;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile development methodologies;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience in a financial software development environment would be a plus.
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
- Home office policy;
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
- Food Vouchers;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .