• A company operating in the FinTech industry;
• Product development;
• A small and friendly team.
• Write and maintain automated functional tests with QA automation frameworks;
• Maintain and update existing automation tests;
• Create defect bugs, status reports and tracks issues until fixed;
• Follow and improve the coding standards adopted by the team.
• 2+ years of experience in creating and maintaining automatic tests;
• Experience in using Test Automation frameworks (Selenium WebDriver will be a definite advantage);
• Good knowledge of C# and the .NET tech stack;
• Experience in CI and CD, based on Jenkins and/or TFS.
What they offer:
• Team centric atmosphere - working in a great team with friendly team members;
• Excellent working environment in an international company, a leader in its industry;
• Great enhancement of your technical expertise and skills;
• A way to learn new technologies through training and experience;
• Work-life balance;
• Regular team buildings and celebrations;
• Flexible working time;
• Work from Home (HO) option for most of the workdays;
• Competitive salary, always on time;
• Bonus scheme;
• Annual pay review;
• Supplemental health insurance.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).