Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed this
vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need
us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global leader in the field of esports and entertainment – we are looking for Platform User Support with German and English. (Fully remote recruitment process). Both full-time and part-time employment options are available.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Respond to users’ questions via live chat, emails and phone calls;
* Provide information regarding multiple products, platforms, promotions and software;
* Interact with clients in a friendly manner and provide quick responses;
* Ensure that every client has positive support experience;
* Demonstrate outstanding communications skills and client approach;
* Ability to work on shifts (part-time or full-time) and go through a full-time training period.
Phone: 0885 865 066