Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company,
established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in UK,
Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland and Bulgaria. The company
provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT
networking & infrastructure and IT outsourcing. In global scale
Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM,
HP, DXC etc.
The Business Process Engineer will be part of our Graphics Solutions Services team and will identify, drive, and monitor process improvements inside the operations structures, enabling operational efficiency improvements while increasing customer satisfaction.
• Transform Business and Operational strategy into requirements for processes and process management.
• Define and develop process management strategies and goals.
• Coordinate all the resources required for process documentation, execution, maintenance, compliance,
and control. Operational management of the process.
• Coordinate processes across functional areas and across business units.
• Develop and implement the required organizational structural changes to adapt to the process and
• Define standards and design the change process.
• Identify new Project opportunities based on the Business and Operational strategy.
• Manage successfully the assigned Projects all along their life cycle, ensuring the required Project delivery
progress, performance, quality, and control
• Detailed Project planning and control, managing Project deliverables in line with the Project plan
• Record and manage Project risks and escalate when necessary
Phone: +359 2 4141 913