Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company,
established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK,
Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Poland. The company
provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT
networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global
scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya,
IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, for our office based in Sofia, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of our Project Management team in the position of PMO Expert.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Full capability of PMO activities and project governance for mid or big size projects/programs
• Full responsibility for tracking and presenting status information to all involved parties in the
• Full customer-facing position, ensure that the project requirements match customer standards;
• Establishment on account level end-to-end project management processes in accordance with
the internal standards and best practices;
• Planning, forecasting, and delivering all PMO activities and services set up for the
• Ensure that the project meets the initially set strategic objectives by presenting clearly vital
information, strictly following deadlines, reporting results, and performance; pointing issues and
establishing corrective actions;
• Responsible and active participant in the project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and control
and reporting activities within the project;
• Organizes and maintains all project related documentation and data as described and required by
the standards and policies and agreed by the contract with all participants;
• Support in multiple PMO activities.
• Responsible to drive the processes of managing the project/program risks, change requests and
general requirements, on project level
• Maintaining and improving the team working environment by being actively involved with the team
work, knowledge sharing, open and honest input into discussion sessions on team issues or
• Mentoring and coaching of junior PMO levels.