We are looking to hire an iOS Developer who will work in a team of top class professionals to implement and extend mobile applications that make the world a better place!
The iOS Developer is responsible for building, developing, and integrating mobile applications. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.
Sirma Solutions teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 28 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
• Design and build iOS consumer and business applications in healthcare (Diabetes:M, Medrec:M), manufacturing, marketing, banking, etc.
• Work with the latest development technologies from Apple
• Integrate with server-side APIs
• Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
• Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems