• The world’s largest MS Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Мanage resourcing across the organization for all potential and assigned projects;
• Managing the correct allocations of resources across the Delivery, Managed Services and sales projects/functions;
• Monitoring the suitability of the resource management scheduling tools and ensuring they are fit for purpose, and suggest potential areas of improvement where relevant;
• Responsible for all work allocation - Overseeing and ensuring that the right resources with the correct skill set are allocated to the roles required on the projects;
• Maximizing the resource pool so it is used as efficiently as possible while minimizing the bench (for all resources but especially contractor resource);
• Responsible for bench time projections – maintaining a rolling 12wk. view of the bench;
• Provide support for the resolution of any resourcing issues/conflicts in the weekly resource meeting;
• Reviewing proposed resource plans for new assignments to ensure required roles are filled while escalating any recruitment requirements to HR;
• Daily management of project resources and resource scheduling;
• Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of resources;
• Effectively managing the on-boarding and off-boarding process of project resources;
• Support the Regional Deliver lead will all intercompany resourcing requirements;
• Attend and minute Project operation and review meetings.
• German and English language is a must;
• Effective resource allocation experience;
• Resource scheduling;
• Experience in keeping ‘bench’ time to a minimum;
• Resource allocation and finding the correct skillset;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Good managerial skills;
• Team player with a positive attitude;
• Knowledgeable in the use of Resource Management Systems;
• Experience in Timesheet Management Systems;
• Pro-active nature with attention to detail.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Package;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialised Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).