At Green Biofuels, our mission is to reduce CO2 and improve air
quality by replacing diesel with advanced fuels made from renewable
organic waste. We have developed GreenD+, the cleanest advanced
fuel on the market, which reduces Greenhouse Gas emissions by 90%,
particulates by 85% and Nitrous Oxide by 30%.
We supply GreenD+ to some of the UK’s best-known companies, helping them track their carbon reductions and achieve their sustainability goals. Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to hire a full time Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Assistant to manage our internal processes and represent our business to suppliers and customers.
Reporting to Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
• Managing the company’s Accounts Receivable Ledger;
• Day to day bank reconciliations;
• Managing Accounts payable, and loading payment runs;
• Liaising with Operations team to issue invoices;
• Managing credit facilities within approved limits;
• Support customer onboarding;
• Investigate and resolve customer queries;
• Produce regulatory returns, such as RDCO and VAT reporting;
• Develop and improve our processes and procedures;
• Support the annual audit of AP/AR.