As a Test Engineer in Device Connectivity Team, your principal task will be to verify and validate Medical Device Drivers. You will work with team members in the US and France for a market-leading, award-winning, provider of innovative technology solutions for medical device connectivity in the Healthcare market. Now, all of this can look insignificant to you. Imagine you can give a possibility to caregivers so they can spend time with their patients? This extra time can save lives and your skills can contribute significantly!
• Responsible for the design and execution of software Verification and Validation test procedures for Medical Drivers.
• Use virtualized test environment and internal/external automatic testing tools to ensure that software requirements are implemented correctly.
• Interact closely with Biomedical and Development Engineers;
• Be involved in test lab Management and improvement of test process in respect to FDA regulation.
• Act as a key contributor to the training of new Interns and support them in the transfer of knowledge during the learning process.
• Bachelor's degree in Biomedical, Software or other related Engineering, Master’s degree preferred;
• Previous experience in software testing or in a clinical environment;
• Strong IT knowledge (server virtualization, network);
• Excellent technical documentation reading and writing skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Advanced MS Office proficiency;
• Ability to work and communicate with a broad set of team members of a varying knowledge base.
Preferred skills & experience:
• Experience in the Medical field will be considered an advantage;
• Knowledge in Medical Devices and Communication Protocols;
• Programming skills (C#, C++, Python).
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).