You will be providing online payment solutions for fintech and e-commerce for large organizations from the German fintech sector. The team has years of experience within the domain of online payments. Modern processes focus on quality and cover the entire product development from idea to support. You will be utilizing the latest technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
• You will participate in the entire software development life cycle;
• Utilize the latest technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery environment;
• Development of quality software;
• Communicate, help and be a great team member.
• 5 + years of experience in Java;
• Relational databases;
• RESTful API;
• Object-oriented analysis and design;
• Maven, Gradle, Hibernate, Spring;
• Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
• Linux/Unix experience;
• German Proficiency.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).