Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
The VAT Coding Associate will perform a variety of support tasks in
our accounting department. We seek a detail-oriented individual who
will conduct basic accounting tasks using well-established
procedures. The VAT Coding Associate provides compliance services
to our Business units in various countries. The individual in this
position will communicate with business and tax personnel on issues
arising with the VAT compliance of the AP documents according to
Cargill Internal Policies and countries legal requirement.
• Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records, including detailed financial business transactions.
• Check and review invoices for VAT coding compliance, according Cargill internal policy.
• Daily communication with Tax personnel, Business units on questions arising within VAT coding issues.
• Participate in implementing and developing records information management policies and best practices.
• Enter data or use technology tools to upload data into the computer system using defined computer programs.
• Compile data and prepare, review, and audit a variety of reports.
• Other duties as assigned