• You will be responsible for advising the IT on the aspects of professional and commercial optimization potential;
• Provisioning and orchestration of licenses & cloud subscriptions;
• Cloud costs and resource optimization;
• Strategy for cloud cost management;
• License management: Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, Adobe;
• Working with client and server management;
• Working with senior IT executives, IT outsourcing vendors and cloud service providers to analyze cost options for on-premise, remote virtualized and/or cloud IT Infrastructures;
• Co-working in software asset management;
• Monitoring and analytics, license and cloud costs dashboard;
• Coordination of license audits and support of the respective product managers;
• Support and consulting for IT management in licensing, preparation of reports;
• Support of the purchasing department during license/cloud costs negotiations.
• You have successfully completed your studies or training in computer science, or have otherwise acquired equivalent knowledge in the above-mentioned fields of activity with corresponding professional experience;
• Experience in analyzing cost options for on-premise, remote virtualized and/or cloud IT Infrastructures;
• Proven knowledge of cloud costs management tools (Microsoft Azure and AWS);
• Proven knowledge of at least one cloud costs optimization tools (NUTANIX Beam, CloudHealth, Apptio, CloudCheckr, Flexera, Turbonomic);
• Proven track record in license management & SAM;
• Generalist knowledge of high-availability IT cloud architectures and design;
• Strong communication skills;
• Fluent in English;
• Willingness to continuously learn and stay up to date with technology.
Additional skills to complete your profile:
• Knowledge of Google Cloud is plus;
• Budget management;
• Contract management.
What they can offer:
• An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging products used by large enterprises all over the world;
• Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
• Work-life balance - 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
• Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in a wide range of technology areas;
• Regular training and team building events;
• A sustainable job in a global environment;
• Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).