• Working as part of a global cloud team;
• Work on continuous further automation, adjustments and improvements of existing infrastructure;
• Close interaction with the security and other IT teams, R&D organization and other business units;
• Monitor market developments and act as an innovator within the organization;
• Create optimal design patterns and solutions for security, high availability and disaster recovery for applications;
• Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment and operations;
• Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models;
• Work on the definition and development of cloud reference architecture and management systems.
• Master's degree in computer science, electronics, or engineering or similar work experience
• Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more languages, such as Python, C/C++, Ruby;
• Extensive knowledge about one of the big hyperscalers;
• Proven knowledge in sizing and cost management of cloud services;
• Experience with infrastructure as code, containerization and deployment/development toolchains;
• A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement and performance bottlenecks;
• Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture;
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes;
• Strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies;
• An open and result-oriented communication and working style;
• Experience working in a global multicultural environment;
• Fluent English spoken and written.
What they can offer:
• An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging products used by large enterprises all over the world;
• Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
• Work-life balance - 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
• Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in a wide range of technology areas;
• Regular training and team building events;
• A sustainable job in a global environment;
• Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).