• One of the friendliest and warmest group of folks we've seen in the IT sector for quite a while;
• A unique end-to-end approach to the e-commerce business;
• The largest global brands and retailers as customers.
• Perform keyword research, using various SEO tools, to identify SEO opportunities ;
• Understand and drive multiple SEO tracks – audits, outreach, content, etc. ;
• Research and create content roadmaps that align with client SEO objectives;
• Strategize blog content, social content and website content that leads to conversions;
• Edit and optimize website content according to Google’s best practices;
• Identify and implement innovative approaches to leverage, extend or repurpose content to increase online engagement and SEO rankings;
• Provide strategy and edits for product or service offerings;
• Execute content audits for existing and new clients with a strong balance of SEO, UX and CRO;
• Identify keyword cannibalization on websites and develop a strategy to remediate;
• Work closely with copywriters to create client articles;
• Track, measure and report on results.
• Bachelors degree;
• 5+ years experience in SEO, 2+ years focused on content strategy;
• An understanding of how technical SEO elements affects content strategy ;
• Excellent writing and editing skills;
• Demonstrated ability to create engaging and persuasive content and articles;
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
• Experience analyzing analytics data and providing recommendations for SEO campaigns;
• Fluency in MS Office Tools for reporting and client presentations (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
• Experience with HTML. Ability to read source code;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Up to date experience with SEO tactics and best practices;
• Strong understanding of keyword research and strategy;
• Understanding of e-commerce website functionality, KPIs and analytics tools.
• An international company with offices all over the world;
• Excellent opportunities for career development;
• Competitive salary, social & other benefits;
• Regular working hours.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).