A Bit About Us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers
the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits
all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organisations globally, capturing the
highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as
the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive
fan experiences for sports, betting and media organisations, we are driven to the
deliver the difference for our partners.
What We Do
Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
Everything a sportsbook operator needs to manager their operation and grow profits – all powered by the finest live sports data available.
• Media & Engagement
We help brands and publishers engage and monetize sports fans with personalized campaigns and content they will love.
The role will initially focus on updating and monitoring different sporting events ‐ including NFL, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Cricket, E-sports, Darts, etc.
Shift work including weekends and evenings is standard. Experience is not necessary, so this could be your opportunity to forge a career within the sports services industry! You will be fully trained by our excellent specialists.
• To monitor and collect data from live sports events all around the world;
• To communicate with our designated Sports Reporters based inside the sports grounds;
• To react in any case of discrepancy in the provided information compared to various external sources;
• To provide a constant sports expertise ensuring the high quality of the overall product provided;
• To report the occurrence of every issue encountered to the Supervisor on duty.