Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
The Human Resources Service Desk Specialist with Turkish will
address employees/ managers inquiries and questions regarding human
resources products and services and process their first-line
queries, as well as perform the regular activities related to the
employee life-cycle. In this role, you will be the
front-contact-line by liaising between various clients and business
• Manage time and attendance administration process.
• Manage HR employee data in full compliance with Cargill’s confidentiality policy.
• Manage Payroll administration processes.
• Manage and administer benefits.
• Manage and maintain new hire process, termination process and employee’s lifecycle events.
• Assist internal clients on various human resources inquiries.
• Participate in projects related to process optimization and standardization.
• Support and execute other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
• You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.