Wacom has been driving the evolution of digital pen and ink input technology as industry leader for many decades in both technology solutions and branded businesses. Our passion is to realize the most natural and highest quality digital pen and ink experience and services for different value-added use cases. Wacom is changing the way business is done with the launch of new global eCommerce solution for hardware, software and ink services. We are now looking for an UX/UI Designer to join our team in Sofia.
The Senior UI/UX Web Designer is responsible for delivering the best online user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design across all Wacom web touchpoints (such as website, registration backend, event log in, eStore) and our various digital assets by ensuring that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
• Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets. Facilitate requirements gathering using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis to achieve the stated business objective.
• Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX web design strategy for the brand.
• Create sitemaps, customer journey maps, user flows, process flows, wireframes, storyboards and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to web development. Design UI layers (incl. banner adapts on demand), UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets. Adhere to style standards (brand guidelines) on typography and graphic design. Prepare design elements for production incl. format adaptations and necessary file configurations / studio work.
• Collaborate with the marketing team (Brand Communications), and internal and external designers to understand business goals and objectives and to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
• Collaborate with technical teams (Web Development / Content Production) to define and implement innovative solutions for Wacom’s web direction, visuals and experience. Prepare all assets for handover to production.
• Project manage bigger UX/UI jobs but also day to day design adaptations and production jobs with stakeholders using JIRA and Confluence.
• Test new ideas before implementing. Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback. Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages. Align test settings and objectives with MI/BI team were appropriate.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
• Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Телефон: +359 882 289 222