Having over 100 stores and 2 logistics centers in the country, Lidl
Bulgaria has been consolidating its leading position for 10 years
as a responsible investor, a fair employer, and a preferred place
for shopping, offering high quality at a good price.
In our daily work we adhere to clear principles of respect and honesty, which determine our actions and way of communication.
If you want to work in a pleasant atmosphere with a team of motivated and smiley people, do not hesitate and apply now!
For our Head Office in Ravno Pole we are looking to hire:
Senior Data Analytics Specialist
We have an exciting new position available for Senior Data Analytics Specialist to be a part of and develop a new Analytics function at Lidl Bulgaria. The purpose of this new position is to provide support to senior management and operational departments by developing of advanced analytics and data science methodologies to create custom solutions that can be integrated into business processes and generate business value.
You will be working closely with our Business Intelligence and Business Partnering teams, and you’ll be in regular contact with our International Head Office in Germany and local Analytics teams in a variety of Lidl countries. This collaboration will see you develop the local analytics team, roll out international data analytics products and support local testing.
Your experience in big data technologies, strong knowledge of machine learning and data mining methods as well as predictive modelling will be put to good use as the Senior Data Analytics Specialist for Lidl Bulgaria.
• As the key analytics contact person for all departments, you’ll
provide support for all national operational departments in
deriving and solving analytical questions either through deep-dive
analysis or the development of local analytical solutions.
• You’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of analytics solutions using analytical methods including the processing and visualization of results; the implementation can range from simple methods (e.g. exploratory data analysis, linear regression, cluster algorithms) to complex models (e.g. XGBoost, ANN). The use and development of data sources and feature engineering are also key parts of the role.
• Cross-analyse data from different sources both internal and external to create new insights into the business to solve real-world business problems.
• Develop and supervise complex data products and models and integrate them into business processes. Develop these models into productive software to help generate added business value.
• Own the full lifecycle development from analysing current processes, providing functional specification, designing, and developing solutions, testing, and providing on-going support once live.
• Use modern machine learning techniques for the optimization of business processes using predictive and prescriptive methods.
• Lead the transfer from current Excel-based analysis tools to advanced analytics products.
• Keep up to date with the latest analytics and data science trends and identify further potential software solutions.
• When required, support the development of solutions in cooperation with other countries or the international analytics teams to ensure the rapid dissemination of solutions in the global Lidl analytics community.
• Provide support for international data product development when required
• Ensure active participation in the global analytics community and the exchange of methods and solutions.