• One of the leading platforms for interior design;
• A one of a kind company;
• Technology that reduces time and cost in order to create exceptionally decorated spaces.
Responsibilities will include:
• Owns architectural designs for all of the company's solutions;
• Keeps architectural schematics and documents up to date;
• Monthly report against the agreed plan;
• Evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement;
• Conducts research, creates proofs-of-concept, templates, and exemplars;
• Ensures any compliance for NFR are met;
• Leads the engineering teams in striving for tech excellence and drives the engineering culture to best practice;
• Provides technical guidance and support to technical leads and developers involved in the development.
What we're looking for:
• 7+ years in delivering quality software as a Senior Software Developer or 4+ years as a Software Architect;
• University Degree(s) in IT field - Computer Science, Software Engineering (or equivalent);
• Knowledge in the software development cycle;
• Deep knowledge in PHP OOP with Symfony framework & components;
• Technical and leadership experience in building industry-leading software solutions with a strong focus on quality, architecture and maintainability;
• In-depth knowledge of architectural approaches and design patterns;
• Excellent knowledge of SOLID design principles and coding best practices;
• Experience in managing a team of people;
• Experience with leading projects continuous delivery process and Agile techniques;
• Influences and negotiates across product managers, teams and peers;
• Experience with project management life cycle and software such as Jira, Asana, Trello or similar;
• Deep domain expertise in cloud application development solutions (e.g. SaaS, API Management), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry), continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, etc), web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices;
• Experience and strong knowledge of UnitTesting or Test-Driven Development;
• Demonstrates influence within own area of expertise;
• Take a part in technical interviewing of job applicants;
• Participate in customer forums and initiatives where needed;
• Excellent written and spoken English.
It would be an advantage to have experience with:
• Experience with React.js or similar front-end frameworks;
• Experience in the e-commerce software domain.
What they're offering:
• To join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing industry leader;
• Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies;
• Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom;
• Supplemental health care insurance;
• Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair;
• 25 vacation days.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).