• One of the leading platforms for interior design;
• A one of a kind company;
• Technology that reduces time and cost in order to create exceptionally decorated spaces.
Responsibilities will include:
Your work will include back-end and front-end development;
You will deliver functionality to fulfil the annual and quarterly objectives of the company;
You will refactor the codebase to increase flexibility and maintainability;
You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the company's platform;
You will participate in the whole sprint process for product development;
You will work with the dev team, the Head of Product and key stakeholders;
You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building;
What we're looking for:
5+ years of experience as a developer with web-related technologies;
Strong focus on code quality and maintainability;
Good knowledge of and experience with SOLID design principles;
Ability to implement new functionality from start to finish;
Initiative for improving processes, codebase and implementing new techniques;
Excellent English - speaking and writing.
It would be an advantage to have experience with:
Symfony framework & components;
Basic Linux administration.
What they're offering:
• To join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing industry leader;
• Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies;
• Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom;
• Supplemental health care insurance;
• Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair;
• 25 vacation days.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).