• One of the leading platforms for interior design;
• A one of a kind company;
• Technology that reduces time and cost in order to create exceptionally decorated spaces.
• Maintain and extend existing test suites;
• Participate in building an automated testing framework;
• Introduce infrastructural changes to our existing unit, integration and acceptance suites;
• Work closely with the product team on definition of business logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test;
• Explore, investigate and clearly define bugs;
• Train test automation engineers in the development of automated tests;
• Uncover risky/critical areas of the product which require more testing;
• Find logical and UX problems with ongoing work in the sprint;
• Participate as an integral part of the agile team in the requirements refinement and product development process.
What we're looking for:
• 3+ years of professional experience in test automation;
• 4+ years of professional experience in QA processes;
• Expert knowledge of automation test frameworks & automation tools;
• Experience with continuous delivery;
• Experience in API, performance & load testing;
• Initiative for improving processes, test suite and implementing new techniques;
• Excellent English - written and spoken;
• Experience in working in an Agile environment.
It would be an advantage to have experience with:
• Test automation frameworks such as Codeception;
• Git & VCS workflows.
What they're offering:
• To join a world-class tech team and play a key role in a fast-growing industry leader;
• Opportunity to develop your skills and learn new technologies;
• Competitive salary, exceptional transparency and freedom;
• Supplemental health care insurance;
• Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair;
• 25 vacation days.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).