You have the chance to get onboard the SumUp’s own digital bank train! As a part of the Merchant Bank platform, you’ll join a local, autonomous, cross-functional team that can take an aspect of our product and perfect it from concept to execution.
• You’ll be building a banking mobile app, providing banking operations for the merchants across Europe;
• You’ll shape how the merchants get verified to comply with the law. Yes, SumUp do it the smart way and they involve technology heavily thanks to their collaboration with various partners;
• In the first few weeks, you'll dive into the code and learn how to create clean components in their codebase. You'll use this knowledge to start developing and refining features. You'll learn how they write tests and how they keep performance tip-top;
• In the first three months, you'll develop major features that impact the merchants base. You'll work closely with product and design departments to build features that are maintainable, usable and beautiful. You'll help them re-think problems they've solved before in a different way as needs evolve;
• By the end of your first year, you'll have a wealth of knowledge about their complex problem domain, as well as its implications in the interface and in the backend – and how to manage it in a clean way.
• Knowledge of Java/Kotlin and Android ecosystem;
• 3+ years of relevant experience;
• Knowledge of MVP and MVVM;
• Desire to work with gRPC;
• You are aware of what Maven depositories are and how libraries are distributed;
• Technology excites you and you strive to learn something new on a daily basis;
• You are open-minded and ready to explore 3rd party SDKs, solutions, benchmarking, integrate and test;
• Great English communication skills.
• 25 days paid leave, plus one additional day for each year of employment;
• Individual learning budget, that can take up to 10 days educational leave for expanding your skillset;
• Additional health insurance;
• Subsidized Multisport card;
• Free shuttle from Metro station Joliot-Curie to the office.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).