As a Senior DevOps you will be responsible for:
• Advocating industry best practices in continuous delivery.
• Evaluating and recommending the best tools and development strategies for solving common and complex engineering problems.
• Building secure, scalable, distributed cloud-based systems.
• Mentoring others and sharing your knowledge and experience throughout the company.
• Helping the team meet sprint goals and overall project delivery milestones.
• Good understanding of containers and Docker technologies
• Experience as DevOps
• Experience with different Linux OS
• Ability to learn new products or scripts quickly.
• Excellent problem-solving skills; can resolve critical tech issues without supervision.
• Should have excellent communication skills, a good attitude, and a friendly personality.
Advantages (not mandatory):
• Production experience with containerization and orchestration.
• Knowledge in programming or scripting
• Experience with Kubernetes or/and Docker
• Experience with industry-leading CI/CD practices and build configuration management.
• Experience running large applications on one or more public clouds (preferably AWS).
• Experience with the cloud-native landscape.
• Familiarity with microservices and serverless architectures.
Gamito is a licensed recruitment agency under number 1820 with totally free-of-charge services to the candidates.
In regard to GDPR 2016/679, the candidate gives his/her consent that the personal data included in the submitted CV can be used for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process.