In October 2021 our client is launching the "Creating
Experts" program through which they will make you a Microsoft
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management expert in just twelve weeks.
This program will help increase your industry focus, complement
your technical knowledge, and enable you to discover completely new
professional opportunities in an extremely competitive market.
They expect that the ERP Consultant candidates already have knowledge of topics such as Inventory, Procurement, Sales and Marketing, Master Planning and Warehouse Management modules and preferably exposure to other modules such as Financials, Project Accounting, Production, Expense Management.
After the initial 12 weeks of training, you would have deepened your soft skills and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the Supply Chain Management module.
What will be your tasks:
• To analyze customer requirements and design software solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain;
• То perform FIT/GAP analysis and creation of business process models;
• To advise the customer on solution capabilities during project implementation and help minimize gaps between standard product and customer's business processes with the creative configuration;
• To prepare Business Process Discovery Documents;
• To prepare functional specifications for additionally required customizations;
• To configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations/ Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics, Inventory, Supply Chain modules;
• To prepare User Manuals and deliver Training, to assist in acceptance tests, go-live support.
• Fluency in English and German (written and spoken);
• Demonstrable knowledge of Supply Chain Management or Relevant University Degree;
• 2-4 years previous professional experience;
• Experience in ERP business consulting (related to e.g. SAP, Business Central, NAV, Oracle, Infor or similar);
• Experience in configuring Inventory management, Procurement, Trade and Logistics, Warehouse management;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good problem solving and analytical skills;
• Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy;
• Interested in occasional travel abroad for business.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).