Daticum, part of Sirma Group Holding, was established in 2008 with
the purpose of meeting the growing demand for international grade
data centers. The company provides business solutions and services
to ensure a high level of sensitive data availability and
reliability to our customers. Our world-class data center helps
customers reduce the operational costs required to run their
mission-critical applications and systems.
As we continue to grow and expand our global presence, we at Daticum offer new opportunities and challenges for creative and visionary individuals. Our unique approach to business and strategic partnerships allow our employees to work in a wide range of projects, develop and strengthen their experience and skills, and achieve higher levels of performance.
The System Administrator is responsible for contributing in project teams, troubleshooting operational issues, providing technical solutions to operational problems, new product implementation, implementing existing products and services, and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of engineering. Acts in compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs initial installation of a virtual machine operating system in a VMware Vsphere environment. Linux based and Windows operating systems.
- Performs hardware installation of servers and hardware in server cabinets (rack).
- Performs wiring between server cabinets and network equipment.
- Changes the setting of parameters of virtual machines at the request of the client.
- Monitors the performance parameters of clients' virtual machines and proactively informs clients in case of signs of problems.
- Accompanies clients when visiting the server room of the data center.
- Responds to tickets received by email or phone.
- Processes tickets received from other departments: sales, provisioning, etc.
Телефон: 0884 332 942