For our customer, one of the biggest BPO companies in the world
with an office in Sofia we are looking for a Social Media Content
Analyst with Belarusian and English.
• Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically;
• Respond to user inquiries with speed, empathy and accuracy;
• Use market-specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users;
• Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards;
• Make well-balanced decisions to be an advocate for our community;
• Display a commitment to doing what’s right for our community and support the client’s mission;
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on clients sites such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content;
• Analyze and use relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site;
• Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality;
• Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions;
• Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues outside our company policy to the global team.
• Fluent reading and writing skills in Belarusian;
• Proficiency in English;
• Awareness of political and social situation in Belarus;
• Knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture and history of Belarus;
• Reason and Analytical Capabilities;
• Open for shift working system – morning, evening and night shifts (Monday - Sunday).
They will give you:
• Stable job and career development opportunities;
• Attractive salary;
• Full paid training;
• Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance;
• Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.);
• Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the • office);
• Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners);
• Support and learning;
• Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).