• One of the most positive and people-oriented work environments in the IT sector.
• A fresh team in Bulgaria to work on an international level.
• A list of customer brands that speaks for itself.
For the office in Sofia, Bulgaria we're recruiting talent to join as IT Business Analyst. The company IT Business Analyst (ITBA) serves as a key facilitator within the organization and its clients by liaising between the business and technical teams. Reporting to the Sofia PMO Manager, the IT Business Analyst is a critical part of the identification and definition of business requirements and drives for business problem solutions. Primary responsibilities of this role are elicitation, analysis and documentation of business and functional requirements, user stories, use cases and ensuring these tie directly back to business objectives as stated in the Statement of Work.
• Bachelor or Master degree in the field of computer science or related;
• A minimum of 3 years progressive business analysis experience;
• Experience with software project planning, documentation and prototyping tools – Microsoft Project, Atlassian JIRA & Confluence, Axure, Figma, Invision, etc.;
• BA experience within the e-Commerce space required and previous experience with WebSphere, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, Magento, or BigCommerce e-commerce platforms will be nice to have;
• Demonstrably strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills with a deep understanding of technical integrations;
• Fluency in English. Other European languages are a plus;
• Software Quality Assurance experience highly desired;
• Relevant experience across retail, consulting, or e-business a plus;
• PMI-PBA, CBAP, CSM, PMP, Six Sigma and other certificates are a great plus.
• An international IT, consulting & operations company with offices all over the world;
• Excellent opportunities for career development;
• Competitive salary, social & other benefits;
• Regular working hours.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).