We're looking for a Technical Support Specialist with passion
for cutting-edge technology to join our team. Our colleagues work
on interactive conferencing and virtual reality devices, dealing
with various technical issues, both in terms of hardware and
So, what’s the role all about?
* Language skills: Ability to communicate fluently in German and English;
* Communication: Outbound and written communication with business clients and close collaboration with Escalation Engineers. You need to have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond Customer frustrations and resolve their technical issues;
* Technical troubleshooting: you will provide resolutions on complex hardware and software problems, which is why we’d appreciate your previous experience on a similar role;
* Self-driven personality: we will provide you with the proper tools and materials to ensure you have all that’s needed to complete our self-paced training and continuous skills improvement;
* Time management skills: you will be required to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines and timeframes;
* Multitasking: you will be working on several issues for different clients which requires your attention to details and ability to prioritize tasks;
* Teamwork: you will communicate in a one-to-many environment and cooperate with other team members to ensure on-time resolution.
We would consider it a plus:
* If you have a good understanding on similar software products, such as Teams/Skype-for-Business, Exchange and Intune;
* If you have a technical degree or equivalent working experience.
How we will look after you?
* Work week from Monday to Friday;
* Standard working hours;
* Strong remuneration package;
* Free Health Insurance;
* Discount for a sports card;
* Extensive training on the supported technologies;
* Career growth opportunities in both technical and interpersonal perspective;
* Environment of highly skilled and collaborative colleagues.
That's just the beginning. Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who are we:
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.